Resident Agent Service

$99.00 / year

Service of Process: Corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, and limited liability partnerships are required by statute to designate an agent for service of process.

Are you an out-of-state Corporation or LLC and are required to have a California address?

The Contractors License Guru can be your Resident Agent for Service of Process.

For a small annual fee, we will intercept all of the junk mail that is normally sent to the business entity and we’ll act as your recipient for service of process of legal documents.

Let's Chat with the License Guru

Have questions? Contact Us.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Scroll to Top