Construction Attorney Referral

construction attorney referralDo you need a construction attorney referral?

Do you need contract drafting and negotiations, are you having payment disputes, do you need representation for statutory payment remedies (mechanics liens, stop payment notices, bond claims), do you have a delay or abandonment claim? An attorney may be the only option when dealing with these issues.

I have construction attorney referrals in Sacramento county and San Diego county that will be happy to discuss your needs.

Use my contact form below. Provide a brief description of the services you need and I’ll connect you with an attorney to assist you.

This is a non-paid referral. I have no financial affiliation with the attorneys I refer clients to.