The Most complete Asbestos Abatement Exam Study kit!
The Asbestos Abatement exam study kit includes:
- Asbestos Abatement Certification Exam study manual (course summary)
- Online Practice Exams for 12 Months
- Practice Tests on Paper
- Math & Health/Safety Discs
- Audio Lectures on CDs
- Video Lectures on DVDs
- Lectures in Streaming format for any device
- UPS Shipping Options (All Kits include a written instruction manual that is shipped to you.)
- FREE license application review
- NOTE: Online Access instructions are included within the manual.
- This is not an instant downloadable product.
”This Asbestos Certification exam prep kit has a 99%+ passing rate!” The License Guru
Receive same-day shipping if you place your order before 12pm Pacific Time.
Do not memorize the sample practice exam questions. This is a multiple-choice examination with four choices per question. Some questions require mathematical computation. Examination questions are written to provide only one BEST answer and are NOT written as trick questions.
There is no penalty for guessing. If you are unsure about a particular question, it is better to try to answer the question than to leave the question blank.
Ample time is provided to answer all examination questions, so be sure to read each question and its four choices completely and carefully before selecting the BEST possible answer to the question.
Content of the Examination
The Asbestos Certification Exam is divided into eight major sections. These sections are:
1) Business Organization (10%)
- Company organization
- Project organization
2) Business Financial (15%)
- Cash management
- Budget and Planning
- Financial reporting
3) Employment Requirements (12%)
- Employment regulations
- Evaluation and record-keeping
4) Bonds, Insurance, and Liens (10%)
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Other insurance
5) Contract Requirements and Execution (23%)
- Labor and cost control
6) Licensing Requirements (8%)
- Business license
- Contractors license
- Activity regulation
7) Safety Requirements (15%)
- Training and reporting requirements
- General safety
8) Public Works (7%)
- Prevailing wage requirements
- Bonding requirements
- Insurance requirements
*Percentages are approximate*
7058.5. (a)No contractor shall engage in asbestos-related work, as defined in Section 6501.8 of the Labor Code, which involves 100 square feet or more of surface area of asbestos containing materials, unless the qualifier for the license passes an asbestos certification examination. Additional updated asbestos certification examinations may be required based on new health and safety information. The decision on whether to require an updated certification examination shall be made by the Contractors’ State License Board, in consultation with the Division of Occupational Safety and Health in the Department of Industrial Relations and the State Department of Health Services.
No asbestos certification examination shall be required for contractors involved with the installation, maintenance, and repair of asbestos cement pipe or sheets, vinyl asbestos floor materials, or asbestos bituminous or resinous materials.