D-34 prefabricated equipment contractor…
Performs installations of prefabricated products/equipment, including but not limited to the following:
- (a) Theater stage equipment, school classroom equipment, playground equipment, bleacher bench/seat component parts (no installation or renovation of any supporting or structural member); store fixtures, and display cases (either prefabricated or modular form); all forms and types of toilet/shower room partitions/accessories; and prefabricated closet systems.
- (b) Laboratory and medical equipment, dust collecting systems; factory built fireplaces and accessories (no masonry facing); major appliance installations and ventilating hoods in connection with existing fuel and energy lines which are installed by others.
- (c) Bus stop shelters, prefabricated phone booths; prefabricated sound proof environmental clean rooms; panelized refrigerated walk-in boxes (not to include the work of refrigeration contractor); all types of modular office, institutional or home improvement systems including, but not limited to all types of pre-finished and/or UL listed pre-wired wall panels.
”This Law & Business exam prep kit has a 99%+ passing rate!” The License Guru
Receive same-day shipping if you place your order before 1pm Pacific Time.
Do not memorize the sample practice exam questions. This is a multiple-choice examination with four choices per question. Some questions require mathematical computation. Examination questions are written to provide only one BEST answer and are NOT written as trick questions.
There is no penalty for guessing. If you are unsure about a particular question, it is better to try to answer the question than to leave the question blank.
Ample time is provided to answer all examination questions, so be sure to read each question and its four choices completely and carefully before selecting the BEST possible answer to the question.
Content of the Examination
The Law and Business Contractors Exam is divided into eight major sections. These sections are:
1) Business Organization (12%)
- Company organization
- Project organization
2) Business Financial (18%)
- Cash management
- Budget and Planning
- Financial reporting
3) Employment Requirements (15%)
- Employment regulations
- Evaluation and record-keeping
4) Bonds, Insurance, and Liens (13%)
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Other insurance
5) Contract Requirements and Execution (15%)
- Labor and cost control
6) Licensing Requirements (11%)
- Business license
- Contractors license
- Activity regulation
7) Safety Requirements (11%)
- Training and reporting requirements
- General safety
8) Public Works (5%)
- Prevailing wage requirements
- Bonding requirements
- Insurance requirements
*Percentages are approximate*