D-12 synthetic products contractor…
- (a) Synthetic counter tops and wall coverings; fiberglass, plastic, vinyl and epoxy products; plastic tile board and decorative art work; and synthetic turf.
- (b) Bathtub and enamel refinishing, resin and epoxy application, and synthetic caulking and sealants.
- (c) Reservoir liners, vinyl swimming pool relining, pier piling wrap, and rodent guards.
- (d) PVC piping systems for irrigation and drainage; subsurface irrigation drip systems.
”This Law & Business exam prep kit has a 99%+ passing rate!” The License Guru
Receive same-day shipping if you place your order before 1pm Pacific Time.
Do not memorize the sample practice exam questions. This is a multiple-choice examination with four choices per question. Some questions require mathematical computation. Examination questions are written to provide only one BEST answer and are NOT written as trick questions.
There is no penalty for guessing. If you are unsure about a particular question, it is better to try to answer the question than to leave the question blank.
Ample time is provided to answer all examination questions, so be sure to read each question and its four choices completely and carefully before selecting the BEST possible answer to the question.
Content of the Examination
The Law and Business Contractors Exam is divided into eight major sections. These sections are:
1) Business Organization (12%)
- Company organization
- Project organization
2) Business Financial (18%)
- Cash management
- Budget and Planning
- Financial reporting
3) Employment Requirements (15%)
- Employment regulations
- Evaluation and record-keeping
4) Bonds, Insurance, and Liens (13%)
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Other insurance
5) Contract Requirements and Execution (15%)
- Labor and cost control
6) Licensing Requirements (11%)
- Business license
- Contractors license
- Activity regulation
7) Safety Requirements (11%)
- Training and reporting requirements
- General safety
8) Public Works (5%)
- Prevailing wage requirements
- Bonding requirements
- Insurance requirements
*Percentages are approximate*